Senior Product / Account Manager
As Senior Product/Account Manager, you’ll be the first point of contact for our prestigious portfolio of clients, building strong relationships with customer contacts, enabling you to perform effective forecasting and planning for the year in line with our critical path, in turn enhancing the overall growth and profitability for our clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Producing and developing a strategy
• Building and optimising relationships with clients
• Product development and managing the launch of new products and ranges
• Stock, costings, forecasting and profit & loss analysis
• Travelling across UK and overseas to Europe when required
• Managing and mentoring your Marketing Assistant
• Experience of working with retailers
• Knowledge of the current retail industry
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to negotiate, with a clear and confident authoritative manner
• Creativity and the ability to present new original ideas
• Knowledge of SAP processes would be advantageous
• Exposure to senior level internal and external stakeholders
You’ll be working closely with Product Managers, New Business Team and Technical Team to implement new strategies, and will have the opportunity to self-manage within this close knit, ‘family feel’ team in a picturesque countryside location.
If you’re skilled at project management, passionate about building relationships and this is an opportunity you would like to pursue, send your CV to Helen Prescott at Rubicon People at Helen@rubiconpeople.co.uk to be considered as Senior Product / Account Manager.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.